Business English Lesson – Developing Your English Presentations
This business English lesson will give you an approach to deciding on what information to include in your presentation. It will result in you developing a more concise and relevant presentation that should only contain the pertinent information for your topic.
- Start developing your presentation with your result (Conclusion/recommendation)
- What do you want to accomplish at the end of this presentation
- What do you want your audience to do, know, or think about
- Now think about what are the key points that you need the audience to know in order to get the result (Summary)
- What information or data do you need to support the key points (Information & Data)
- From this you can now do your introduction and decide on:
- What information you need to give about yourself and your company
- What history or background you need at the start
- You know what information and data you have so you can decide on what gets listed in the outline
Typical Presentation Outline:
- Information and data
By using this approach for developing your English presentations you will end up with a concise presentation (shorter, but more effective) that will have a better chance to achieve the results that you require.
You can see the English Job Interview Business English course description at https://johns-online-english.com/english-for-business-presentations/