Job interview Question – Why should we hire you?
This is another job interview question that you will probably get asked at a job interview. The “Why should we hire” question is a chance to talk about your skills and to show or prove that you have them. The answer to this question is very similar to “Tell me about yourself”, except that you should focus more on your work experience and include why you are interested in the job and in the company.
- To prove you have the skills that they want for the job use:
- University and education to say where you learned some of the skills
- Work experience and your work duties to say where you used the skills
- You may use extracurricular activities to prove you have some of the needed skills if your work experience does not prove all of them
- For stories about your accomplishments (Show) you can use:
- University accomplishments
- Work accomplishments
- You also need to say why you are interested in the position and the company
- What do you like about the job
- What do you like about the company
- More than it is big or great – research the company to see what you actually like about them
This was a short look at how to answer the job interview question “Why should we hire you?”.
You can see the English Job Interview Business English course description at https://johns-online-english.com/english-for-job-interviews/