Job Interview Question – Tell us about your work experience
This is another job interview question for which you can use show and prove to help you answer the question. For this answer you will concentrate on just your work experience including your job duties and your accomplishments.
- Use your job duties to help you prove that you have the skills they are looking for
- Remember to use verbs to describe what you did
- Think about the accomplishments you had in your different jobs
- Turn them into a story that you can use to Show you using some of the skills and exhibiting some of the personality traits
- Focus mostly on what you did to make the accomplishment a success.
This short business English lesson should help you answer the job interview questions – Tell us about your work experience.
You can see the English Job Interview Business English course description at http://johns-online-english.com/english-for-job-interviews/